Friday, September 25, 2020

Hello from Amy: Happy Birthday | Mama Elephant

 



Hey there and Happy Friday!  It's Amy here and I'm sharing a card that features Mama Elephant:


The Scene Builder images have been stamped with VersaFine Onyx and colored with various Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.


I decided to color the Animal Parade images with copics.  You know how I love those pale colors.


These are the copics I used:

R00 | R30
YR0000 | YR000 | E01
YG01 | YG03
C0 | C1 | C3

I used some tiny enamel dots from my stash with the juggling penguin.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Links to products used are listed below:

2 comments:

  1. Really cute. I'm just getting used to my zigs so I'm not as best as you yet. Great idea with the tiny enamel dots, very effective. Stay safe, healthy and happy creating x

    ReplyDelete