Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Zippy Zebras


Hello, everyone! Today is all about fun stripes and absolutely NO coloring. When was the last time I did a card without any sort of coloring?!

 

Both of today's cards use the MFT Zippy Zebras set. There is just something about these zebras that called to me--quirky and fun, aren't they?  Both cards also use the MFT Hearts Entwined die.


For the first card, I diecut MFT Hearts Entwined out of the MFT Sweet Stack 6x6 pad. I cut two additional layers in black to create a stack.


I assembled the stack and filled in the hearts like a little puzzle then used foam tape to position two of the MFT Zippy Zebras on top. The MFT More Essential Sentiments is embossed on one of the MFT Skinny Strips.


The second card was even quicker. I cut the MFT Hearts Entwined die out of red and tacked it down on the card front just at the bottom. I then layered the MFT More Essential Sentiment embossed on one of the MFT Skinny Strips on top. Finally came the MFT Zippy Zebra.


I love the simplicity, the boldness and the dimension!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

1 comment: