Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday with Toni - Lawn Fawn Hammock and Trees


Hello, everyone!  Have I a fun card to share today! The idea occurred to me when I noticed the hammock from Lawn Fawn Hammock and Trees die set resembled a pea pod. What, what?!


For the background I diecut a piece of Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles 6x6 Paper with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Portrait Backdrop. For the sand I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders cut from kraft cardstock. I brushed the hills lightly with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and sprinkled with water.  I then dotted it with Copics.


Next I diecut the Lawn Fawn Hammock and Trees which I sponged with Distress Oxides. I used Gina K Connect Glue to adhere them to the card front.


Time for the fun part!  I cut out a bunch of Lawn Fawn Be Hap-pea peas and colored them with Copics. I colored one of the pea pods like a beach towel too. So cute!



For the sentiment I combined one from Lawn On the Beach and one from Lawn Fawn Keep on Swimming.  They are stamped in Versamark and embossed with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder. I added a Memory Box Cheerful Crab and starfish for even more cuteness!


Feel free to check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or my Instagram to see my other creations. See you next week!

Links to supplies used can be found below:

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous idea and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! Appreciate that you visit us here and take the time to comment!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete