Thursday, May 23, 2019

Bonus Piggies with Toni


Hello, everyone!  Toni here with a bonus post for you this week!  Since I was playing with the MFT Piggy Pebbles set earlier in the week, I decided to keep getting messy with them.  Aren't they so cute?! Almost makes me want to jump in the mud!

Both card images are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Strathmore Bristol Smooth and simply colored using Zig Real Brush Watercolor Markers.

Both also use Distress Oxide Broken China, the first for the falling rain and the second for a good spatter.  Can you see the difference between the first and second card's mud spatters?  The first uses a Zig marker and the second uses Distress Oxide Vintage Photo. Zigs are so concentrated that piggy got extra dirty!


Now go have some fun this weekend and get messy!  In the meantime, you can check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or follow me on Instagram!

Links to products used are listed below:

2 comments: