Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Love Monkey, Reveal Wheel Card

Toni from Frankie Helps Craft is back this week with a cute interactive card using the Reveal Wheel die from Lawn Fawn!

***



Hi, lovelies! Are you ready for some monkey, monkey, monkey fun!  Let's go!

I was looking at the MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame and it occurred to me that it might just be used with the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel dies. It totally can be! Check that out! The Sunny Studio Love Monkey set now have the perfect platform for their hijinks.


So, I cut out the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel pieces using designer paper, including the green. I sponged a stencil over that using Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters. Now there's a subtle jungle pattern that's interesting but not cluttered. I completed the rest of the reveal wheel using Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments and a heart from the monkey set using Versafine Onyx Black and Distress Oxide Candied Apple

TIP: I love the Lawn Fawn video showing how to use this set--so helpful.


Next I colored up the Sunny Studio Love Monkey images using the below Copics, using colors to coordinate with the designer paper. I glued down the MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. The monkeys are adhered with that and Scotch foam tape. Did you notice how the vine perfectly fits the frame die? I'm telling you--these were meant to play together!


If you'd like to see more of my creations, feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft. Have a great rest of your week!

Below is a video from Lawn Fawn introducing the Reveal Wheel Die and how to assemble it.





Links Listed Below to Supplies Used:

2 comments: