Happy Wednesday everyone!
Here's what's been happening at Doodlebugs the past few weeks.
We've added our June Card Club Class to the schedule. Here are the details:
We're dressing up die cuts with Copic Markers!!
When: June 27th from 1PM until 3PM
Class Fee: $8 (we'll refund $5 if you purchase $25 or more after class)
Call the store to sign up: 360-683-3154
Love the new May, stamp and die from Technique Tuesday. It's just in time for your summer travels. BONUS: receive the small "You Mean the World to Me" stamp FREE when you purchase the stamp set and die. This cute little stamp fits perfectly into the globe die.
April's Distress Color from Tim Holtz is now in stock. Stop in before we are sold out.
New, products from Tim Holtz! Video demonstrations for the products below can be found HERE (ink refresher), HERE (custom blend pad), and HERE (Distress Micro Glaze). PLEASE NOTE: EACH VIDEO INTRODUCTION IS THE SAME. HOWEVER, HANG IN THERE, EACH ONE FEATURES A DIFFERENT PRODUCT.
We also received a bunch of Distress Ink reinkers for your DIY ink pads!! Stop in for a look at the selection. We'll special order for you, any color we don't have in stock.
May's Distress Color of the Month was announced last week, Twisted Citron. It will be shipping at the end of the month. Give us a call if you'd like to get on the special order list. We'll hold it for you once it arrives and you'll save 10%! Here's a quick video LINK of Tim Holtz demonstrating how this color compares to the current Distress color palette.
Back in stock:
The Precision Cutting Plates sold out the first week we had them. They are currently back in stock (probably not for long).
We also received more FUSE tools. They are sold out at the manufacturer until August. So, they are going to become hard to find soon. If you've been wanting one, now is the time to get it!
Don't forget to redeem your Birthday Envelope this month!! We've already had some big winners!!
Below are a few links we think you won't want to miss:
1. This VIDEO from Jennifer McGuire features a fun way to use white ink (our challenge product) layered with a dye ink. Super cool technique for backgrounds. Watch that video HERE.
2. We have a fun idea for custom color graduation cards on our blog. Visit this LINK for all the details.
3. You'll want to head over to our blog and check out this MUST HAVE TOOL for your die-cutting. You can use this LINK to get to our blog.
4. We have Project Life/ Pocket Scrapbooking inspiration on the blog. View the fun pocket cards we created using Technique Tuesday's monthly stamp and dies HERE.
5. Looking for some inspiration for cards? Take a look at the following blog posts HERE, HERE, and HERE.