We're half way through the week! Yippee!
Wondering what we've been up to this week? Keep reading, to find out..
We had several people express in interest in a second Card Club Class for April. So, we've added a another. You'll make two cards for $8. We'll refund $5, if you purchase $25 or more the day of class. That makes the class only $3! Bring your basic supply kit, and we'll supply everything else needed to complete the two cards shown below. The second class is scheduled for April 11th, from 10am until 12pm.
Our May Card Club features two different techniques using micro-fine glitter and adhesive sheets from Elizabeth Crafts. You'll make two cards for $8. We'll refund $5, if you purchase $25 or more the day of class. That makes the class only $3. Bring your basic supply kit, and we'll supply everything else needed to complete the two cards shown below.
Our UPS and Fed Ex delivery guys have been busy this week delivering packages.
We have new summer dies, paper and embellishments from Echo Park and Carte Bella.
New wood mounted, sentiment stamps from Hero Arts are on the shelf!
We've also added some new mini and regular sized pigment ink pads to our stock. We've been seeing some super fun techniques on designer blogs using this ink. We plan on featuring this ink, and some fun ways you can use them, on our blog next month.
New collections and products arrived from Doodlebug Designs this week. Here's a peek at some of the products.
Doodlebug Design's new summer collection. Loving the bright colors.
Here's a peek at two of the three "make and takes" we've planned for our BIG BIRTHDAY EVENT. Mark your calendars. You'll want to be here, celebrating with us, on April 25th!
Make and Take #1
Make and Take #2
We've listed a few links to some fun posts and projects we featured this week on our blog, Facebook, and Pinterest. So, click on those links. We're sure you won't want to miss them.
1. One of our favorite, coordinating stamps and dies is from the Simply Said collection from Avery Elle. Visit this LINK for a look at how to use these.
2. One of our Pinterest finds of the week using the Sweet Havana stamp set from Mama Elephant can be found HERE.
3. Looking for a beautiful, elegant card using the Gilded Birds die set from Memory Box? Visit this LINK for some inspiration.
4. Visit our Lawn Fawn Pinerest Board for some great inspiration.
5. Tim Holtz featured a fun project on his blog....Alcohol Ink Eggs! They look beautiful! You can see them HERE.
7. Another great Pinterest find using one of the new stamp sets from Avery Elle. Take a look HERE.
8. We've been sharing some fun Easter / Spring projects from our Spring Pinterest board this week. Visit the board HERE to see all the fun ideas.