Happy Wednesday everyone. Hope your week is off to a GREAT start!
We've been talking about our Big Birthday Party for a few weeks. Now that our Spring Workshop is behind us, we're beginning to make plans and get organized for a super fun party. We've finally picked the date, April, 25, 2015. So be sure to mark it on your calendar. You won't want to miss this.
Here's a look at one of several "Make and Takes" we'll be offering. Aren't these cute?
We have more news....we're starting a Monthly Card Club. Here's how it works:
Each month we'll meet in our Studio to make two cards. We'll try each month to create cards that teach a fun, yet simple technique, or use a new product. You can sign up every month, to secure your spot, or attend only the months you'd like. The class fee is $8. However, if you spend $25 or more the day of the class, we'll give you $5 back! That makes the class only $3!!!
In April, we'll be focusing on markers. We'll use Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers and Copic Markers to create the cards shown below. Our April Club is scheduled for the 11th, and unfortunately, filled up before we could get our Newsletter sent out. If we have enough interest, we'll schedule a second date. So, if you're interested, please reply to this email with a quick note letting us know you're interested in a second class.
Here's what we'll be making in April.
Here's a peek at one of the cards we'll be making in May. Learn some fun techniques for using Elizabeth Crafts glitter and some fun chipboard that can be die cut! Give us a call now if you'd like to sign up for May. It will be Saturday, May 16th, from 1PM until 3PM.
New products from Tim Holtz. Can't wait to use our dies on this sparkly, adhesive backed paper.
New spring and summer dies from Lawn Fawn.
New stamps and dies from Mama Elephant. Yippee!!
Such a great idea!! Watercolor canvas (blank and designed). Several of these have embossed designs and gold foiling. Just add watercolors to create your own custom piece of art. The piece below was a collaboration between Emily and Cathy. We added the gold hearts for an extra touch.
Below are links to a few fun things you may have missed this week.
1. We posted a fun birthday card on the blog using the Memory Box Candle die. You can view it HERE.
2. We've been playing with Technique Tuesday again. Here's the LINK to some fun pocket scrabpooking cards and here's another LINK to even more cards.
3. We found a fun Pinterest post for foiled eggs. You can find that HERE.
4. If you didn't see the beautiful butterfly card Emily made, head over there now with this LINK. You won't want to miss this.
5. We have a fun shaker card you won't want to miss. View it HERE.
6. Our weekend inspiration post included some fun ways to use alcohol inks. You can see that post by using this LINK.