Wednesday, March 4, 2015
What's New Wednesday
Happy Wednesday! We're half way to the weekend!
Here's what's been happening at Doodlebugs this week.
Just arrived! Tim Holtz MINI Distress Ink pads! The mini pads are now available in all 48 colors, individually.
Our new favorite Gold Ink. We've been trying out different gold inks to find our favorite. This is it! Delicata Golden Glitz. You'll love it.
More foil products from Thermo Web. Visit these links HERE, HERE, and HERE for some fun ways you can incorporate foil into your projects.
Our Monthly Challenge for March is Alcohol Inks. Visit this LINK for the details and join us for this month's challenge.
Be sure to visit the links below for some great projects and inspiration.
1. Take a look at Mary's journal cover HERE.
2. You won't want to miss Mary's butterfly canvas using last month's challenge product, texture paste. You can view that project HERE.
3. Looking for some ideas for using alcohol ink? Visit our Alcohol Ink Pinterest Board for some wonderful ideas.
4. We featured a couple cards on the blog using Mama Elephant's Honey Bunny stamp set. Visit this LINK to view them.
5. You'll definitely want to watch this VIDEO. It will show you how to use the new Pull Tab die we have in stock.
6. More links for using foil on your projects. Head over to our BLOG for a look at the foil sheets from Ranger Ink.
7. Are you a pocket or Project Life scrapbooker? Take a look at how we used some of the dies from Technique Tuesday to create some festive cards for our book. You can view them HERE.
8. We shared another fun shaker card HERE.
9. Watch this VIDEOfeaturing the Treat Topper die from Avery Elle.