Happy Wednesday everyone. We have so many new products to share with you today. Our UPS driver has been delivering packages almost daily.
We've been sharing most of the products daily on our facebook page and several of them on our blog. You don't have to be a facebook user to view our page. Just click on the link HERE, and scroll through our posts. I'll be sharing some of our favorite NEW products today, for our What's New Wednesday post and email. However, since there are so many great, new products, I'll provide links to our facebook and/or blog posts featuring additional new products. Be sure to check them all out. We wouldn't want you to miss anything.
We are loving the new Monthly Stamp and Die program from Technique Tuesday. This program is perfect for Project Life / Pocket Scrapbooking. We featured some fun projects using the stamp and die, on our blog earlier this week. Visit the link HERE, for some great ideas!
We received a small assortment of Inka-Gold. This is a great product for adding color and shimmer to your texture paste!
We also received the NEW transparent texture pastes in the matte and gloss finish. Be sure to visit our blog post HERE, for additional information and some great video demonstrations on these products.
The NEW January Distress color, Cracked Pistachio is beautiful. Stop in and get yours before they are gone! Visit this link for a look at February's color, Abandoned Coral. It's on its way!
Simple Stories "I AM" collection. This is a wonderful collection for documenting your life and who you are! Be sure to visit this wonderful video featuring this product line.
New stamps from Mama Elephant.
Distress Ink Sprays from Tim Holtz
I saved the best for last. This product is awesome and I've been using it on all my projects this week. You can die cut this chipboard with your thin dies! Did I say, "I love it?" I cut one or two pieces and stack them together for a great dimensional embellishment for my projects. You'll be seeing lots of it in the coming weeks on my projects.
Here are some links to more of the new products we've featured on our blog or facebook:
1. New February Stamp and Die from Technique Tuesday can be seen HERE. We'll be featuring some projects using these on the blog later this week.
2. Adhesive sheets from Elizabeth Crafts that can be cut with your thin dies after adhering it to cardstock. Another favorite of mine! View more on this product HERE.
3. We featured a beautiful card on our blog using one of the new dies from Memory Box. You can see that card HERE.
4. We featured a great storage solution for your sequins on the blog. You can see that HERE.
5. Mary made a wonderful card last week using texture paste! Take a look at that card HERE.
Again, be sure to visit our facebook page and scroll through the posts and videos. We've photographed several of the new paper collections that we know you'll love.