Monday, January 30, 2012

Unity Stamps- I'll Always Love You

Another snow day project using the fun Itty Bitty Stamps from Unity Stamps.  This one is titled, "I'll Always Love You".   It's an appropriate sentiment for the upcoming holiday (Valentine's Day).  However, I decided to do something a little different with this stamp.  I thought it would make a nice piece of art for a young girl's room.  (You could change up the colors and make it blue or orange for a boy's room)  This would fit perfectly with the woodland animal themes that are so popular right now.


 
A few weeks ago, I found this wooden frame at Ikea for only a $1.99.  I picked up a few, knowing I'd find something fun to do with them.  It was perfect for this project.  You could easily paint it white or pink if you weren't happy with the black.  I had to settle for black since it was snowing outside when I did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment