Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Take Out Boxes for Wrapping Your Gifts

Are you baking cookies or making candy for the Holidays this year?  Are you looking for some creative ways to wrap them up?  I love the idea of using take out boxes.  They are food safe, inexpensive, and easy to dress up for a fun and festive look.  We carry two sizes at the store, and have quite a few samples wrapped up for inspiration.  I thought I 'd share a couple of them with you.

 I used Doodle Pops to dress up the box above.  I wrapped a strip of patterned paper around the box.  Tied it with a nice ribbon and added the cute little elf Doodle Pop.  There are several different designs that are perfect for the Holidays.


For this take out box, I wrapped it with a strip of patterned paper, tied it with a ribbon and added a simple tag.  The holly is a Jolee's embellishment from EK Success.  We have several different designs available.

No comments:

Post a Comment